A copy of the player's Birth Certificate and AHC# must be submitted with all NEW registrations. Any player who has registered in another association other than Beaverlodge Minor Hockey, must complete a PLAYER MOVEMENT FORM.

If you are not able to play in your resident association due to no team in your division, a PLAYER MOVEMENT FORM must be attached to your application that is signed by your resident association's president. If you have moved with a parent into the Beaverlodge Boundary, then you must submit a PARENT DECLARATION FORM.